Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I have partly straight hair. I really want some cool waves my hair? Please help?

I know that braiding your hair while wet and then sleeping with it like that will wave it, but it only stays temporarily! I need a cute curl look. I don't like to use hot curlers either! Please help.



I have partly straight hair. I really want some cool waves my hair? Please help?

Try velcro rollers, or another type of soft roller that you can sleep in.



I have partly straight hair. I really want some cool waves my hair? Please help?

try useing a cripper



I have partly straight hair. I really want some cool waves my hair? Please help?

get a perm



I have partly straight hair. I really want some cool waves my hair? Please help?

temperary perms work well but use the really big rollers just to get waves.



I have partly straight hair. I really want some cool waves my hair? Please help?

You can actually get a wavey perm but there are hair gels available to get those curls.



I have partly straight hair. I really want some cool waves my hair? Please help?

u can make curled pony tail while sleeping nd try this 4 atleast a month

No comments:

Post a Comment