Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Getting braids . What brand of hair should I get .?

I am getting corn rolls soon and I want to try a differant brand of hair . I usually get yacky pony but it seems to unbraid from my hair easily . What brand of synthetic hair should I get that would do good . by the way i am half asian half white but my hair is really frizzzy and natually curly . Can never let me hair just air dry I half to pull it back right after I wash it . It is a pain in the but . Anyway Tell me what brand of hair I should get that would not unbraid from my own hair easily .



Getting braids . What brand of hair should I get .?

hey i don't even kno i usually use yaky maybe you should go to the hair stor and ask whoever works there what type of hair is best for you....also ifyou aren't burning the ends of the weave then you should because it holds better



Getting braids . What brand of hair should I get .?

lol

No comments:

Post a Comment