Wednesday, July 29, 2009

In order to"crunch" my hair...?

Im going to put it in braids and sleep with it,



but I currently have my hair striaght, for it to look prettiest, do i need to wash my hair so it can get to my natrual do, which is curly? or Can i just put it in braids with my hair straight?



In order to"crunch" my hair...?

if u want waves wash your hair then sleep with them wet in loose braids



In order to"crunch" my hair...?

put it in braid's with straight hair.



In order to"crunch" my hair...?

it would turn out better if you had it wet, but it might not dry by tomorrow depending on the thickness of your hair and the thickness of the braids... if you just put some mousse in your straight hair it will turn out good too though



In order to"crunch" my hair...?

actually, you should definatly wash ur hair...you dont want it to be greasy too, and any natural wave can help. what i also like is, in the morning after u finish scrunching ur hair, just take out ur straightener and straighten the ends of ur hair...it will give ur hair a more sexy, "tousled" look. try it!



In order to"crunch" my hair...?

You can use a crimping iron when its dry. Or you can put mousse or gel in when its wet, scrunch in, put it in a messy bun or braids, and leave it for a while or overnight.



Hope this helps!



(Help me?)http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...



In order to"crunch" my hair...?

I would choose to sleep with it in briads because when you wash your hair it just makes your hair cleaner and smoother but makes it the same



In order to"crunch" my hair...?

Tips on scrunching hair



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2007/...



In order to"crunch" my hair...?

Oh sorry if I did not explain ''scrunching'' enough. =] Well you have to take a shower so your hair is wet and then you put the gel in and so on...

No comments:

Post a Comment