Thursday, July 30, 2009

Hair Trouble?!?

My hair is neck just half a centimeter above my shoulders. I want new hairstyles for it though! I've tried ALMOST everything! I've done the side-sweep bangs , the front bangs , I've left one strand down , I've done , two buns , one bun , ponytails , I've put my hair down! Ugh , its been a hectic year. But before school starts I want to do braids in the front of my hair . I just have no idea how and I really want to learn how to do it before school starts. plz help. *-*



Hair Trouble?!?

try a bob!!!



Hair Trouble?!?

Well if you want longer hair get a weave. No, I know what you might be thinking, but everyone at one point in there life gets some type of "extension" in their hair. But when you get a weave you can have it long, short, medium, what ever. Even get a new color and not mess with the hair you already have. If you really want a new hair style then I would go with a weave... So many possibilities!

No comments:

Post a Comment