Wednesday, July 29, 2009

How to get curly/wavy hair?

My hair is naturally wavy kinda bushy but its uneven and it looks a mess so I straighten it every day. My hair doesnt like to be curly, and I am a spaz with a curling iron. Does anyone have suggestions on easy ways to get curly hair? Please dont say braiding it then sleeping on it. That doesnt work with my hair. Thanks!



How to get curly/wavy hair?

wash ur hair



let semi dry



put in lots and lots of mousse and hairspray



vry cute stylleeee



How to get curly/wavy hair?

First straightn ur hair then coil it round curling sticks cold blow dry it then go to sleep and wake up cute n curly!



How to get curly/wavy hair?

well I have the same problem with my hair. I use to use a straigtening iron all the time, but that got old. An easy tip to try that I do to get curly hair that everyone asked me if I got a perm. No, I didn't my tip for you is: When your hair is wet, put mouse, gel, an hairspray in a blow dry by scrunching your hair while tipping your hair forward an scrunch add more chemicals if needed but thats what I do every morning it works an looks natural. I have frizzy hard to curl hair but it works for me give it a try. That's my advice for you Good Luck!!



How to get curly/wavy hair?

My friend's hair is JUST LIKE YOURS and I know exactly what will do the trick:



Shampoo your hair and condition it like normal.



While it is still wet, apply a glob of mousse in your hair and rub it in well.



Next, take small sections of hair (like as thick as your finger) and make very tight individual braids with those small sections of hair. Do your whole head. Tie the ends with rubber bands.



In the morning, make sure your hair is fully dried and take out all the braids. DONT comb it or brush it, just apply hairspray and style it in whichever style you want. Good luck!



How to get curly/wavy hair?

Go get a perm then cause theres no other way. But why dont you just try braiding it one more time. You have to braid it in squares and make sure you do it when its wet. Apply any type of lotion before and after you braid your hair. Let it dry till your hair is FULLY dry. After its dry take your braids out and put mousse. If you have bangs straighten them and put it to the side. MAKE SURE YOU DONT BRUSH IT WHEN ITS CRIMPED. And you have to go to sleep to do this. I do this most of the time and my hair looks perfect. Hope this helped ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment