Thursday, July 30, 2009

I'm black and i have slow growing hair..Have any tips to make it grow faster???

now i do the usual like every other black woman...i dont perm my hair to much and if i do i get a touch up around the roots to straighten my new growth.then sometimes i tell my hair dresser not to clip my ends(she's clipper crazy) when she clips it i feel she clips too much so my hair looks shorter. thats why i avoid gettin them clipped...also when my hair is finally healthy it starts to fall out from the middle so my hair looks eaten out. i currently have braids( i get them when my hair is a lil short and needs to re-grow) last time i saw my hair it was shorter then it had ever been..usually its at the end of my neck.. now its way shorter and im scared to show it because im so use to have a good amount of hair on my head. so plz is there any products besides pills, grease and getting your ends clipped that can help my slowing hair grow faster and help it from breaking off so much?



I'm black and i have slow growing hair..Have any tips to make it grow faster???

I recommend using Herbal Tea Tree Gro oil from Organics by Africa's Best. That's what I use and I've noticed growth.



Also, stay away from any products that contain petroleum or it's by-products. That ingrediant will clog your pores and make it harder for your hair to grow.



In addition, you need to get your ends trimmed every 6 weeks to prevent breakage and split ends. If this lady is cutting too much, go to someone else.



Deep condition your hair weekly and do an hot oil treatment once a month. That will greatly repair damage and promote growth. You may mess up your braids if you do that now though so wait until you take your braids out.



If you're looking for a new shampoo and conditioner, try Aphogee products. They are really good for stopping/reversing/preventing damage which will promote growth.



Lastly, there is nothing wrong with short hair. I am natural and currently have a 2 inch long afro. Lots of women can rock short hair!!!



Good luck!



I'm black and i have slow growing hair..Have any tips to make it grow faster???

To make hair grow faster and stronger all you need to do is eat a lot of protein like fish and all kinds of beans . Also I'd get a new hairdresser



I'm black and i have slow growing hair..Have any tips to make it grow faster???

I would recomend you going oldfashion,with some blue magic anti-itching,breaking hair grease.It will only coast you $ 2.50.This grease is carried at almost all local stores. I beg you,before you give up on grease try this one. Also,brush your hair nightly so that the scalp is stimulated.



I'm black and i have slow growing hair..Have any tips to make it grow faster???

i agree use the blue magic...i use it for my daughter and my bf uses it...i get it at the dollar store..it's cheap there also



I'm black and i have slow growing hair..Have any tips to make it grow faster???

I recommend reading the information on this site: http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/



I would start reading the hair breakage sections with the threads that read 101 newbies. It's a long read but you will be able to find out what's going on with your lack of hair growth.



I'm black and i have slow growing hair..Have any tips to make it grow faster???

Start messaging your scalp and hair line and temple areas with a hair dressing that contains natural herbs, vitamins and minerals. Then limit your use of heated hair appliances. Always wrap up your hair at night with a silk or satin scarf. Do not use a brush on your hair. Brushes causes the hair to stretch and snap off. Comb your hair with a extra wide tooth comb. Do not use rubber bands on your hair. Stop putting your hair in ponytails. Do not use products that contain beeswax, perfume, alcohol, petroleum jelly. Do use hair spray or gels on your hair. Wash your hair every 10-12 days. Shampoos dries the natural oils from out hair.



I use Doo Grow and Mane 'N Tail products.



I'm black and i have slow growing hair..Have any tips to make it grow faster???

go to www.longhaircareforum.com . that's a website for black women trying to get their hair to grow or just trying to keep their hair healthy.



I'm black and i have slow growing hair..Have any tips to make it grow faster???

hair growth, make your hair healthier and provide all the vital elements for fast growing, stronger, and beautiful hair.To Know more about your hair http://tipsfromruby-hairgrow.blogspot.co... will help you.



I'm black and i have slow growing hair..Have any tips to make it grow faster???

Rinsing your hair with apple cider vinegar and sage tea helps in hair growth. Boil rosemary leaves in water and use this water while washing your hair daily to improve hair growth. Try http://solutionsforhairgrowth.blogspot.c... for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment