Thursday, July 30, 2009

I can do nothing with my mohawk right now..it's about half an inch..and i want to put yarn in m

i want to put yarn in my hair(goth stlye) and my mohawk is about an half in inch..sides are buzzed. how do i put yarn in my hair..i know i can't braid it in. what others ways are there?



and do anyone have pictures of mixed or black girls with short mohawks?..i want to do something with this hair!!!



I can do nothing with my mohawk right now..it's about half an inch..and i want to put yarn in my hair.?

you know i'm not sure about this but my best guess is to get hair extensions glue and glue in the yarn. hope I helped!



I can do nothing with my mohawk right now..it's about half an inch..and i want to put yarn in my hair.?

how about... u be a normal girl and wear it long and straight?

No comments:

Post a Comment