Thursday, July 30, 2009

How should I keep flat ironed hair straght when I go to sleep for 3 days without any products?

I tried braiding it loosely but in about five minutes my hair start ed to get kinks in it. My hair is very curly and frizzy. I don't know what to do to keep it straight over night.



How should I keep flat ironed hair straght when I go to sleep for 3 days without any products?

I flat iron my hair too and I usually just leave it down... so with me sleeping on it it gets even flatter.... if that doesn't work then get a bandna or scarf %26amp; put it on your head... that may work!!! Good Luck!!! Oh yeah %26amp; FYI one of the very best flat irons is the chi.... soooo good!!! i love it... really expensive but well worth it!!! The hai is also good %26amp; cheaper!!! once again... goo luck dear!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment