Monday, July 27, 2009

I am a mix male, how can i keep my hair back to put in a pony tail, when i take my braids out?

my hair is about the end of the neck length.



i always wear my cornrows in a mini ponytail too.



how long will it take for my hair to get to my shoulders , like what month. if im always wearing braids, cuz they help your hair grow quicker?



plz answer in long good detail, thank u



I am a mix male, how can i keep my hair back to put in a pony tail, when i take my braids out?

You can try using hair products to boost the growth and help keep it back in a ponytail. But stay away from products with mineral oils and heavy greases, it would weigh your "mixed" hair down and can inhibit hair growth. A really great product, made specifcally for mixed hair is called "hair milk" sold by carol's daughter, not only does it grow hair but it helps define the curl pattern and control any frizziness you may have.



Hair can grow between 1/4 inch to 1/2" every month, depends on how well you take care of it.



Well hope that helps:)



p.s Keeping your hair in braids can overtime break off the ends of your hair, it is very important to allow your hair and scalp to "rest" in between braid jobs, also it is important to clip off dead or split ends to allow for new hair growth.



I am a mix male, how can i keep my hair back to put in a pony tail, when i take my braids out?

coconut oil is good and maybe a relaxer but i wouldnt keep the relaxer in to long cause then it would really straighten it out but the conditioner in it will make your hair softer and more managable to keep back,my daughter is also mixed and it helps

No comments:

Post a Comment