Thursday, July 30, 2009

I am a black woman, I just dyed my hair and now I want to put in micro braids will this take my hair

micro-braids are bad for your hair period! Throw in th fact that you JUST died it and it may not be fully rejuvenated yet, that will make it even worse. Don't do it. If you want braids, go for bigger ones. They make not look as "fashionable" but youll thank yourself in the long run.



I am a black woman, I just dyed my hair and now I want to put in micro braids will this take my hair out?

yes. you will be left bald and helpless.



I am a black woman, I just dyed my hair and now I want to put in micro braids will this take my hair out?

Dyed hair is dead hair anyway you spin it.



So it's safe to say, if you stick tiny micro braids in delicate African American dyed hair....it will fall out.



Just the thought of it, I'm seeing your hair on the floor. Just Micro will do it.............do like I do braid it up for a year and put a wig hat on.



It'll grow at least 4 to 5 inches, all over your head and you can always get a good wig nowadays.



I am a black woman, I just dyed my hair and now I want to put in micro braids will this take my hair out?

Most likely yes it will cause a lot of breakage because dyeing the hair makes the hair dryer. Wait a few weeks before getting the microbraids put in.



I am a black woman, I just dyed my hair and now I want to put in micro braids will this take my hair out?

No. Poor maintenance of the braid style will.

No comments:

Post a Comment