Thursday, July 30, 2009

I just got my hair micro-braided a week ago. Any tips on how to make it last longer? Mousse? Gel?

I have not had them but I would suggest those products that aid to reduce the itching. Although I did not have them(braids) I use the product for the benefits. Here in Louisiana we have the African Pride. There was one I like but can't think of the name brand now. I liked it because it had the "squirt nozzle" did not have to get hands wet.



I just got my hair micro-braided a week ago. Any tips on how to make it last longer? Mousse? Gel?

well I worked in an all black salon and alot of ppl came in for micros. Basicly take good care of them. How long they last also has a lot to do with who did them and there quality of work. I would also mousse them. Try not to wash them that often its been my experience that micros with micro tree lasts longer its a bit more pticy but does last longer. any questions feel free to email



I just got my hair micro-braided a week ago. Any tips on how to make it last longer? Mousse? Gel?

Wash your braids once in 2 weeks. This is very good for your hair as it allows your hair to rest from the chemical contents in shampoos even though some shampoo products say they have little chemical contents, my advice is, it's better to be safe than sorry. Washing your braids every two weeks will allow the braids to retain it's strength and reduce early rough appearance. I must say that braids is one of the very few hair styles that even when it's rough it's still beautiful. Buy a cheap old shampoo if you must as braid extensions gulp lots of it before it lathers.



4: Treat your natural hair below the braids extensions - Use infusium 23 for strengthen. If you can lay your hands on original unprocessed coconut oil the better for your hair and braids.



Coconut oil helps softens yet strengthen and promotes your under growth. It also promotes hair growth. Coconut oil is as strong and solid as coconut itself.



Mousse is also good to use it gives your braid shine and manageability.



Hope this will help...



I just got my hair micro-braided a week ago. Any tips on how to make it last longer? Mousse? Gel?

Keep your fingers out of it, maintain a good hair care routine and go easy on the hair styling.



Keeping your fingers away means not playing with the braids absent-mindedly and less scratching of the scalp (which shouldn't happen if you have a good hair care routine).



Hair care is more than just washing and condioning. Make sure to tone and rinse, too!



Finally, what's nicer than a loose style? Updos can put added tension on your scalp if not done correctly. A loose, protected style (where you have on a loose scarf, bandana or other hair covering accessory) will help the style last longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment